What would taste the best with white sugar frosting for a wedding cake??? (You can vote for more than one)

Friday, January 15, 2010

Moving Right Along

Night and day difference between Yesterday and Today.

Let me 'splain. Yesterday I took my car in to get an alignment and a hitch installed. Firestone tells me the hitch won't fit. What do you mean, "the hitch won't fit?". It is the right hitch for the right car, and, in case you didn't know... it has to fit. It is what I'm using to pull a U Haul from Philadelphia to Duluth. No hitch, no U Haul. No U Haul, no moving. Today I took both the hitch and my car to a different mechanic. We took the hitch out of the box and were able to easily maneuver it around my muffler to fit the hitch on my car. Like a glove. My guess is, Firestone took one look at my muffler, deemed it was in the way, and never bothered to take the hitch out of the box.

Yesterday the photographer I had chosen for my wedding realized he had recorded the wrong date for my wedding and now had a different wedding booked for the date we had chosen. Today, after asking for help from my facebook friends in recommending photographers that would shoot a wedding for a reasonable price, I was able to book Brian Bossany.

Yesterday I had no serious leads for someone to sub-lease my apartment. Today, I met with a girl that seems highly interested in my place. She is going to talk with my roommate this weekend to deem whether or not the two of them are compatible as roommates. Then she will be making a decision within a day. Keep 'em crossed for me folks!

Sigh~ A week ago today I decided it was the best decision for me to leave Philadelphia, and a week from today I will be moving out. Things are moving by very fast. I can't wait to see Gary on Friday. My favorite road-trip-buddy. My favorite reading-buddy. My favorite tennis-buddy. My favorite cuddle-buddy. My favorite cooking-buddy. He is, to say the least, my favorite.

1 comment:

  1. Any leads on the Apt yet? Sorry about the suckyness with photogs... glad you where able to book one though!!!

    ReplyDelete